- Take off power 200 hp
- Maximum continuous power (MCP) 190 hp
- Optimum cruise power 180 hp
- Specific fuel consumption 0.56 lbs/hp/hr
- Fuel flow @ 150hp @ 10,000' 12.6gph / 47 litres p.h.
- Installed weight 270 lbs
- TBO Target > 3000 hrs
- Generator 24v, 100A
- Single lever power control Yes
All specifications are preliminary and are subject to confirmation and change without notice.
With an optimum cruise power at 10,000’ in the range 150-180hp with a targeted specific fuel consumption of around 0.56 lbs/hp/h, the 200hp TA200TP turboprop will offer owners and builders an appealing alternative to the incumbent piston engines. Smaller and lighter than equivalent piston engines and combining the reliability and smoothness of turbine engines, the 200hp TA200TP will be the first in a family of uncertificated turboprop engines covering the 120-300hp power range.