Register your no-obligation interest in a TurbAero engine
The Talon TA200TP 200hp turboprop engine will offer aircraft owners, builders and pilots a turbine engine option that will be competitive with incumbent piston engines.
We will soon be opening up the order book and taking deposits for the Talon. To make sure you don't miss your opportunity to be amongst the first to order an engine, please register your no-cost, no-obligation interest using the form below to reserve your position in the order book. You can view targeted specs for the Talon here.
You can also use this form to register your interest in a future version of our engines including a certificated version of the Talon and the certificated and experimental versions of our 300hp engine.
- Register your no-obligation interest to order using the form below.
- Once we open the order book we will contact you to convert your Registration of Interest into a firm order. If you elect to proceed with the order, you will be required to complete a sales agreement and pay a deposit.
Things you should note
Registration of Interest (ROI)
- ROIs will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registering your interest using the form below simply means that we will contact you once we open the order book. Priority for orders will be given in order of receipt of the ROIs.
- If you decide not to convert your ROI to a firm order, your ROI will be forfeited.
- You can use the form below to register your interest to purchase up to two engines. Let us know how many engines you will need in the message field.
Prefer to speak to a member of our team first?
Just use the button below to contact us and we'll get back to you ASAP. Our team is always keen to talk engines, airframes…basically anything aviation! So feel free to let us know your specific aircraft, project or future aviation plans. We'd be happy to help!