Register your no-obligation interest in a TurbAero engine
We will soon be opening up the order book and taking deposits for the TA200TP Talon turboprop.
To make sure you don't miss your opportunity to be amongst the first to order a TurbAero turbine engine, please register your no-obligation interest using the form below to reserve your position in the order book.
- Register your no-obligation interest to order using the form below.
- Once we open the order book we will contact you to convert your Registration of Interest into a firm order. If you elect to proceed with the order, you will be required to complete a sales agreement and pay a deposit.
Things you should note
Registration of Interest (ROI)
- ROIs will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registering your interest using the form below simply means that we will contact you once we open the order book. Priority for orders will be given in order of receipt of the ROIs.
- If you decide not to convert your ROI to a firm order, your ROI will be forfeited.
- You can use the form below to register your interest to purchase up to two engines. Please submit a separate ROI form for each.